Al-Yousifi recognizes the vital importance of Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) standards in all operations. The company undertakes preemptive measures to minimize its impact on the environment and to eliminate potential harm to workers, customers, clients, and anyone at a company worksite.
Our Health, Safety and Environment objectives are given equal value with other business objectives and will never be compromised.
Our HSE Policy Act in compliance with all the applicable laws and regulations, in order to ensure occupational health and safety for all our employees that we regard as our most precious resource, to minimize the possible industrial accidents and their impacts and to provide the efficiency and quality in work and service production in this respect.
Make sure our employees comprehend their position and responsibility within this system and to contribute in the development of their awareness of responsibilities by the training programs we will organize.
Strive to attain our goal of “zero industrial accident” by eliminating the possible risks with the participation from our employees, and in this respect. Provide a healthy and safe working environment for all our employees.
QUALITY ASSURANCE & QUALITY CONTROL
The Corporate Quality Control Policy is designed with the customer and client project needs in mind. To achieve this objective the company designs a course of action to optimally meet the challenges and satisfactorily complete each project. The company fosters and cultivates an atmosphere of professionalism and expertise for all our projects.
Management Defined As:
• Al-Yousifi Quality Plan addresses Quality Control and Quality Assurance requirements with processes that are continually reviewed and updated
• The Contract Administration Department, along with the assigned Project Manager, are responsible for insuring that all project speciﬁcations are strictly followed
• In consultation with the customer, Al-Yousifi examines products, services and processes for the minimum levels of quality established at project start
• Quality Control is directed at products, services, and processes, as well as the skill set of the employees assigned to work on a given project
• The ISO Quality Management System (QMS) is integrated into all critical business processes and decision making practices
• The effectiveness of the QMS processes is continuously improved to enhance value to customers and clients while strict compliance to all quality standards and regulatory requirements are ensured